Enter your job description here.
- Manage SQL Server databases
- Perform and execute data extraction, transformation and loading using ETL tools
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes
- Ensure high levels of performance, availability, sustainability and security
- Troubleshoot various problems that arise in a day-to-day work and fix the issues
- Assist developers with query tuning and schema refinement
- 1-2 years of experience in the area of MS SQL Server development
- Have background in backend (any technology)
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Annual 13th month salary
- Dedication bonus goes up to 40% monthly salary
- Project bonus will be paid twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
- Happy Lunch every two weeks.
- Team building allowance.
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
- Outdoor training every 6 months.
- English class.
- Technical clubs.
- Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance.