Machine Learning Engineer - Work in Da Nang
The ML Engineer will be responsible for the implementation of data science projects, as well as expanding and optimizing our data science architecture. The ML Engineer is an experienced data science practitioner and data evangelist who enjoys finding valuable data insights. The ML Engineer will support our Data Scientists, Data Analysts and BI Developers on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data science architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects. They are self-directed and comfortable supporting project demands across multiple systems and products. The ML Engineer will be excited by the prospect of turning data science experiments into machine learning systems that support our next generation of products and business initiatives.
- Study and transform data science prototypes into automated ML software solutions.
- Research, design and implement appropriate ML algorithms, systems and tools according to business needs.
- Create and maintain optimal data science architecture.
- Familiarize with time-series and finance data.
- Assist Data Scientists to run machine learning tests and experiments.
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tune ML systems using test results.
- Build necessary feedback loops into ML solutions and retrain systems when necessary.
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks.
- Keep our data secured and of high quality through on-prem and cloud data centers.
- Work with stakeholders to assist with data science technical issues and support data science needs.
- Keep abreast of developments in the data science field.
- Experience building and optimizing data science and ML pipelines, architectures and data sets (including quality feedback loops).
- Familiarize with SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL, Stored Procedures) as well as working familiarity with a variety of other database technologies (e.g. SSAS, SSIS, NoSQL).
- Advanced working knowledge of Data Science programming languages, e.g. Python, R or ML .Net
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with datasets.
- It is also beneficial, but not mandatory, to have experience using the following software/tools: Azure deployed Cloud Data Science Services, including Azure Data Bricks, Azure Kubernetes Service, Azure Cognitive Services, Azure Data Lake and Azure Synapse, C#, .Net Core, Web API
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Annual 13th month salary
- Dedication bonus goes up to 40% monthly salary
- Project bonus will be paid twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
- Happy Lunch every two weeks.
- Team building allowance.
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
- Outdoor training every 6 months.
- English class.
- Technical clubs.
- Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance.