Learning Partner (English Training)
- Develop comprehensive English language curriculum and lesson plans tailored to the specific needs of our corporate employees.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify specific language needs and incorporate industry-specific vocabulary and communication skills into the curriculum.
- Conduct engaging and interactive English language classes, workshops, and training sessions for individuals and groups at Orient Software.
- Utilize a variety of teaching methods, materials, and resources to create a dynamic learning experience that promotes language acquisition, comprehension, speaking and listening skills.
- Assess the language proficiency of employees, identify their strengths and areas for improvement, and provide constructive feedback and guidance.
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment that encourages active participation and empowers employees to enhance their English language skills.
- Grade the papers in the class and the exercises for students.
- Provide additional support, resources, and guidance to employees seeking to improve their language skills outside of scheduled classes.
- Arrange and prepare materials and content for the lesson.
- Collaborate with the team to create interim and final assessment tests.
- Maintain accurate records of attendance, progress, and performance for each employee.
- Support English training for our staffs to prep for client interviews.
- Do evaluation reports to evaluate the progress and improvements of our employees.
- Align with our company’s core values: Openness, Learning Mindset, and Collaboration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Education or related fields.
- Final-year students or freshers who are able to join a freelance contract in 6 months.
- Proven experience in teaching English as a second language, preferably in a corporate or professional context.
- Ability to adapt teaching techniques to meet the diverse needs and learning styles of adult learners.
- Experience in teaching or mentoring in English classes.
- Have good communication skills both written and spoken (in both English and Vietnamese).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint) with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software.
- Ability to create comprehensive and well-structured reports.
Nice to have:
- TESOL/TEFL certification or other relevant teaching certifications.
- Experience working in a corporate training or professional development setting.
- Knowledge of industry-specific terminology and communication needs.
- Experience with online teaching platforms and virtual classroom environments.
- Experience in mentoring in training programs and conducting extracurricular activities
What we offer
- Fixed salary package + Bonus based on your performance.
- Breakfast is available at the office in the early morning and snacks in late afternoon.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and processes.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth within a dynamic corporate environment.