Java - Jira Engineer
- Work in the Atlassian development team to deliver Jira and Confluent plugin.
- Work closely with the relevant teams to optimize workflows and ensure necessary data is accessible and clean
- Understand all business needs and requirements to set things in motion and refine the system to fit corporate needs when new workflows, etc. are decided upon.
- Collaborate with the team and with other teams to understand clients’ requirements and design an implementation which suits clients’ needs
- Project setup and configuration
- User account provisioning and tracking
- Support to track and resolve internal support requests & tickets
- Open and manage support tickets with Atlassian
- Communicate with Jira end-users and project stakeholders
- Create automatic reporting dashboards for notification across projects and different management levels
- Light training and workshops with users
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Programming, Mathematics/Analytics or related field or equivalent experience.
- Experienced with Java Spring Framework.
- Expert with OOP, S.O.L.I.D
- Solid understanding of JIRA and/or Confluence workflows, permissions schemes, notification schemes, screen schemes, etc.
- Experienced in customizing JIRA and Confluence.
- Demonstrated experience in installing, configuring, and administering Atlassian plugins
- JIRA & Confluence integration into CI/CD, including change management, agile ways of working, integrations between tooling.
- Be a problem solver with great problem-solving skills.
- Proactive and effective self-learning skills and research.
- Good in English Reading and Writing skills
- Effective verbal English skills in the video conference and face-to-face communication.
- Excellent learning and researching skills.
- Training skill
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Annual 13th month salary
- Dedication bonus goes up to 40% monthly salary
- Project bonus will be paid twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
- Happy Lunch every two weeks.
- Team building allowance.
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
- Outdoor training every 6 months.
- English class.
- Technical clubs.
- Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance.