As the Delivery Manager, you will ensure the effective delivery of our dedicated team model services, maintaining high standards of quality and customer satisfaction. This position calls for a dynamic leader capable of fostering an environment that promotes collaboration, openness, and continuous learning
- Manage the effective delivery of our dedicated team model services, ensuring high levels of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Work with the marketing department, sales department, and Management team on new sales and business development.
- Lead and motivate the Software Development team, supervise and evaluate team leaders, and provide them advice and solutions to solve the occurred issues if any.
- Develop and implement strategic plans that enhance efficiency, productivity, and revenue while reflecting our core values of collaboration, openness, and a learning mindset.
- Prepare detailed reports for senior management, and develop action plans to address performance gaps.
- Foster and nurture client relationships, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Ensure strict adherence to company policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with People & Culture Department to implement recruitment, training, and development programs, fostering a skilled, high-performing team that embodies our core values.
- Facilitate cross-departmental collaboration to drive the success of company-wide initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, or related field. An MBA or related advanced degree is preferred.
- Proven experience in a managerial role within the software industry, specifically in project or delivery management, with a focus on the dedicated team model.
- Strong understanding of project management principles, including strategic planning, resource allocation, and risk management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with an ability to inspire and motivate teams while fostering an environment of collaboration and openness.
- Eagerness for continuous learning, keeping abreast of the latest trends in the software industry, and integrating them into business strategies.
- Aligning with our core values: Collaboration, Openness, and Learning Mindset
- Project management certification is a plus
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese.
- Attractive salary based on your performance.
- Annual 13th-month salary.
- Dedication bonus will be paid once a year.
- Project bonus will be paid twice a year.
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Breakfast is available at the office in the early morning and snack in the late afternoon.
- Team building allowance.
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
- English class.
- Technical clubs.
- Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance